- Bourgogne Blanc 2008
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Citrus and stone, generous but crisp. Pair complex wines with richly textured, but uncomplicated flavors.
- Try fettuccine tossed in a Meyer lemon cream sauce,
- truffled lobster
- or a wedge of ripe bel paese.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, butter, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, peach, green apple
- As run by the august Madame Lalou Bize-Leroy, her eponymous domaine is the most celebrated biodynamic estate in Burgundy, if not the world. In part responsible (as co-manager) for Romanée-Conti's rise to iconic status, Bize-Leroy was famously ousted from there in 1992 and with acquired acreage, shrewdly built today's 23 hectare, 26 appellation, 9 Grand Cru estate.
Write Your Own Review