Maison Nicolas Perrin
- Hermitage Blanc 2009
- Marsanne, Rousanne
- France > Rhone
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Let rich, but precise wines tame the wild flavors at the table.
- Pair with a crab-stuffed whole rockfish,
- pan-roasted rabbit with wild mushrooms
- or fingerling potatoes dipped in melted raclette.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, almond, honeysuckle, stone fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, melon, tropical fruits, chalk
- Like the premise of a classic sitcom (the Jaboulets hail from the hills of Hermitage, but the Perrin's home is strictly southern, CNP don't you know), the uniting of these two Rhône royals (Nicolas Jaboulet and Marc Perrin) showcases the strengths of both families. Acting as negociants, they purchase, blend and age wines that distinctively reflect their appellation and terroir.
Write Your Own Review