- New Noir
- Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris, Riesling...
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Orange est le nouveau noir. So grab something bold and crack open a cold one.
- Goan fish curry, pescado adobado,
- Thai-style vegetables with ginger and lime
- or chicken livers with bacon and pickled onions will do.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, mineral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, lime, peach
- Founded in 2007 by sommelier André Hueston Mack as a sort of mash-up of skate punk diy, hip-hop bravado and a humorously self-loathing nod to the wine knowledgeable subculture that he himself is a member, Maison Noir is both a wine producer and fashion line, sporting iconic graphics on both bottles and t-shirts. For New Noir, it's a nervy, wired, seasalt-topped fruit salad wrapped up in a skins-on, field blend fiesta!
Write Your Own Review