- Sauvignon Blanc Pouch 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling
- U.S.A. > Washington
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Got a pouch of Sauvignon Blanc blend in your fridge? Dress up your takeout or compliment your cooking skills.
- Try with a Thai-styled prawn curry,
- a beet and endive salad with goat brie
- or pan-fried oysters.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, slate, grapefruit, lime
- A wine-loving, ad exec, Mai Vu had an a-ha moment while drinking her first bag-in-box since college. She realized that the wine was of surprisingly good quality and a week later, still fresh. Light bulb. She talked to winemakers, researched the beverage industry, took her WSET, did rounds of financing and started Maivino; a collection of vegan wines with a carbon footprint of 80% less than a standard bottle.
Write Your Own Review