Man Family Wines
- Chenin Blanc 2015
- Chenin Blanc
- South Africa > Coastal Region
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Chenin Blanc's zesty fruit and lively acidity make it a versatile table mate.
- Pair with a spinach and goat cheese soufflé,
- a pungent Thai fish curry
- or a creamy basil pasta salad with peas and feta.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, peach
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, peach, melon
- The evolution of Man came about with the partnership of three hip South African winery owner/winemakers and their motivation to create excellent wines with cool packaging that they themselves would buy. As for the name, it's an anagram of their wives first initials. 100% free-run juice and aged on its lees for 4 months before bottling, this burstingly bright Chenin is... man oh man.
Write Your Own Review