- Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Classico 2016
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Verdicchio brings out the best in your favorite vegetables.
- Try with grilled and salted asparagus,
- mashed fava beans with dandelion greens
- or whole fish topped with artichoke caponata.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, citrus fruits, floral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- Ten clicks in from the Adriatic coastline in Ancoma lies the village of Morro d'Alba and the 200 acre farm of Stefano Mancinelli. Amid fragrant olive groves, vineyards, winery and distillery, Mancinelli produces oils, grappa and of course, the signature white wine of the region, his keenly aromatic and mineral-driven Verdicchio.
Write Your Own Review