- Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Chile > Central Valley
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Perfect as apéritif, but pair with citrus flavors and seafood as well.
- Serve with a spinach and feta pie,
- fillet of sole in lemon parsley butter
- or a cilantro-infused Chilean ceviche.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, melon, orange blossoms
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, tropical fruits, mineral
- Named for the ancient and indigenous people of Southern Chile, Mapuche is thoroughly modern in every other respect. Employing vineyard techniques to maximize sun exposure and ripening, the hand-harvested grapes are tank fermented with the juice having extended skin contact, gaining complexity and heightened flavor extraction. In other words; super-tasty!
Write Your Own Review