- Akhasheni 2015
- > Kakheti
- Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair fruity, off-dry reds with zesty dishes.
- Ideal with bbq pulled pork, Frito pie, chicken shish kebab
- or trout with pomegranate sauce.
- Finish with chocolate-cocoa nibs or a mocha-almond crunch doughnut.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Working in the oldest wine producing country in the world, Maranuli's mission is a confluence of ancient methods and modern technology. Their strategies include increasing global awareness of Georgian wine, the investment of knowledge to a new generation and the support of international wine tourism. To that end, Bottlerocker Aimée thoroughly enjoyed frolicking amongst their subterranean qvevri.
Write Your Own Review