- Poggiomaestro 2007
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Pair hearty Tuscan reds with robust and meaty dishes.
- Try braised lamb shoulder with garlicky white beans,
- pasticcio di penne with gooey fontina
- or a tomato, basil and mozzerella-topped burger.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, black fruits, earthy, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, herbaceous
- With vineyards in Grosseto, a hilly area of northern Maremma in the Monteregio di Massa Marrittima DOCG and A-list neighbors like Morisfarms and Rocca di Frassinella, owner/winemaker Stafano Rizzi one-ups his fellow vintners by having a full-fledged astronomical observatory onsite for guests to planet gaze while sipping his organically farmed Sangiovese offerings. Divino!
Write Your Own Review