- Champagne Resonance Extra Brut 2014
- Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Pair a nervy and electric Champagne with similarly exhilarating fare.
- Go for stir-fried razor clams in a black bean chili sauce,
- lobster thermidor a la Julia Child
- or Cheeze-It crusted fried chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, nutty, slate
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, raspberry, almond, biscuit
- Single vineyard, single grape, single vintage. Dominique Moreau leased a Côte de Bars vineyard in 2001 and began producing her decidedly singular Champagnes in 2001, going on to purchase the vineyard and a few others abutting it before founding the domaine that bears her grandmother's name in 2005. Biodynamic and ECOCERT, her wines have little to no added sulfites and no dosage. Racy, captivating and original.
Write Your Own Review