Mas de Gourgonnier
- Les Baux de Provence Rosé 2014
- Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Adaptable and versatile, fresh dry rosés compliment most any fare.
- Try herb de Provence grilled vegetables,
- a full-on barbecue chicken dinner with all the fixings
- or a spicy Kerala fish curry.
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, cherry, floral, strawberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, fruity, red fruits, raspberry
- The Cartier family has been producing this quintessential Provençal rosé for decades. Their 165 acre estate is planted at a 2 to 1 ratio of grapes to olives. Ecocert certified, no chemicals or pesticides are used, and the soil is fertilized by compost and the cheery sounding "annual green manure." Still, this is definitely the wine to convert your nay-saying friends into rosé fiends.
Write Your Own Review