Mas du Bosquet
- Minervois 2013
- Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre, Carignan
- France > Languedoc
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match Minervois' spicy, herbaceous notes with stick-to-your-ribs comfort fare.
- Provençal lamb stew,
- a slow-baked casserole of sausage, mushrooms and black olives
- or good ol' Brunswick stew.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, herbaceous, olives, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, black cherry, meat
- Produced in and around the picturesque village of Minverve, about 20 klicks northeast of Carcassonne in the southern reaches of the Languedoc, the wines of Minervois run the gamut from elegant and silky to rustic and tannic. Mas du Bosquet, produced from oranically-grown grapes, showcases qualities from both ends of the spectrum; robust and meaty, yet lively and rich.
Write Your Own Review