- Falanghina Bonea 2017
- Italy > Campagna
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Crisp and minerally whites are super-versatile.
- Pair with anything from grilled orata to ahi sushi,
- from insalata Caprese to salade Niçoise
- or from risotto di mare to red beans and rice.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, leesy, lime, pear
- Housed in an 17th century farmhouse and with a grape-growing history dating 100 years earlier, the Ceceres family winery certainly has roots in the rocky slopes surrounding Mount Taburno. Organic viticulture, volcanic soil, cultivation of the (rescued from extinction) ancient Falanghina grape; a meld of history, tradition and superior wine-making. Divertitevi!
Write Your Own Review