- Falanghina Taburno
- Italy > Campagna
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Crisp and minerally whites are super-versatile table partners.
- Pair with fish from grilled orata to ahi sushi,
- from insalata Caprese to salade Niçoise
- or from risotto di mare to red beans and rice.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, pineapple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, tropical fruits, fig, almond
- Housed in an 17th century farmhouse and with a grape-growing history dating 100 years earlier, the Ceceres family winery certainly has roots in the rocky slopes surrounding Mount Taburno. Organic viticulture, volcanic soil, cultivation of the (rescued from extinction) ancient Falanghina grape; a meld of history, tradition and superior wine-making. Divertitevi!
Write Your Own Review