- Valpolicella Classico 2018
- Corvina, Rondinella
- Italy > Veneto
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match a crisp and vivid Valpolicella with all your favorite, non-fussy fare.
- Pair with cheeseburgers, lamb burgers, meatless burgers,
- and chicken, roasted or grilled.
- Salmon fillets and tuna steaks too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cooking spices, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, smoky, black cherry, licorice
- Equidistant from the southeastern shores of Lake Garda and the tourist mecca of historic Verona, the Monte del Frà winery has been in the hands of the Bonomo family since 1958. Their estate is comprised of dozens of vineyards in various sites throughout the Veneto. For their Valpolicella Classico, they ferment the Corvina and Rondinella grapes in cone-shaped steel vats and age the fresh wine in tank until release.
Write Your Own Review