- Taurasi Radici 2012
- Italy > Campania
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Earthy, Muscular
- Match a Taurasi's balance of bold fruit and earthy core with rich, long cooked dishes.
- Pair with baked pastas,
- roasted meats (especially game)
- and long simmered tomato-based sauces.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, forest floor, olives, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cherry, licorice, tobacco
- Taurasi, one of Italy’s most admired and well-known red wines, is derived from the late-ripening Aglianico grape, a variety that has existed in southern Italy for over 2000 years. Mastroberardino’s single-vineyard Radici Taurasi is known for its capacity to age, as well as powerful structure and aromatic concentration.
Write Your Own Review