- Chardonnay Linda Vista 2015
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A deft balance of fruit and zesty viscosity, top-notch Chardonnay matches up to everything from raw to roasted to creamy.
- Pair with a dozen oysters,
- panko-crusted cod,
- or veal in a lemon caper sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, honeysuckle, melon, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, peach, green apple, mineral
- The of-the-moment rock star of Napa, Steve Matthiasson is a vineyard consultant for Araujo, Spottswoode and Sinskey, among many others. He and his wife, Jill, first planted their own vineyard in 2006, choosing Ribolla Gialla, Refosco, Merlot and Cabernet as their initial crop. Now it's their Chardonnay, farmed from just across the creek from their house, that's getting all the raves.
Write Your Own Review