- Pinot Noir 2019
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a boldly forward Pinot Noir with roasted flavors and creamy textures.
- Pair with feta-topped lamb burgers,
- brown sugar-roasted salmon
- or get all fancy with chicken and morels in a tarragon cream.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, red fruits, toasty, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, mocha, strawberry, black cherry
- Originally produced by the Wagner (Caymus) family, with grapes harvested from up and down California's seaboard, the word "Mey-oh-me", in the language of the local Wappo Indians actually means "coast." Of course, the Wappo word for money may be a more fitting moniker, as the Wagners sold the brand to wine giant Constellation in 2015 for $315 million. Still, tasty in any language.
Write Your Own Review