- Malbec 2017
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A Malbec craves more than steak to keep it happy.
- Go for duck confit and red onion jam on toast,
- then braised lamb shanks drizzled with a blackberry compote.
- Finish off with Ghanaian dark chocolate.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, raspberry, coffee, chocolate
- In 1998, Anabelle Sielecki began updating everything that had to do with her family's winery except for its most valuable resource, the ridiculously old Lujan de Cuyo vineyards. She re-christened it with her father's first name: Mendel. Partnering with winemaker Roberto de la Mota, (Cheval des Andes), they produce a Malbec from 90 year old vines that ages for a year in French oak.
Write Your Own Review