- Chardonnay Reserve 2011
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, butter, tropical fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, lemon, green apple, oak
- Hailing from beautiful Big Sur country is Chuck Wagner's (Caymus, Belle Glos) bold and buttery behemoth of a Chardonnay. Two vineyard parcels from the Santa Lucia Highlands contribute their cool-climate clusters to this composed and captivating juice. Best drunk in the soleil and near the closest mer.
Write Your Own Review