- Grains de Genie 2018
- Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Gewurztraminer...
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Match aromatic Alsatian blends with flavorful fish and salty, spicy treats.
- Serve with vine-smoked trout,
- Szechuan double-cooked pork
- or turkey, cranberry and grilled brie on toasted walnut bread.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lime, green apple, mango
- In 1989, when his uncle René Barth retired, Michel Fonne took over, having studied in Dijon and in Champagne. He also did a stint in California's Alexander Valley at Haffner Vineyards. A few years later, his father also retired and Michel merged the 2 family estates into one 35 acre winery nestled up against the Vosges mountains in the village of Bennwihr, and put his name on it.
Write Your Own Review