- Julienas 2018
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Light, bright, fresh, dry, balanced and delicious. That's real Beaujolais.
- The perfect partner to charcuterie and paté,
- try with a fennel, onion and leek tart
- or a mustard-glazed salmon filet.
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, almond, black cherry, raspberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, mineral
- The grapes for Michel Tete’s Cuvée Tradition, hand harvested from average age 50 year old vines farmed without chemicals, are fermented utilizing a semi-carbonic maceration with numerous pump-overs and matured in both tank and large used barrels before bottling. Flat out delicious upon release, it gains a seductive, velvety quality with a year or two of bottle age.
Write Your Own Review