Misfits Wine Company
- Cycle Buff Beauty 2017
- Shiraz, Malbec
- Australia > South Australia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Serve a full-tilt Shiraz blend with roasted and grilled dishes.
- Pair with sweet-and-saucy Kansas City baby backs,
- seitan au poive (Hail seitan!)
- or a mustard-glazed barbecue chicken.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, blueberry, floral, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, intense, medium-long finish, raspberry, black cherry, black pepper
- Tarantino by way of Russ Meyer, Misfits Wine Co. is Colin McBryde (Some Young Punks), Marquis Sauvage (Burn Cottage) and Ronnie Sanders (Vision Wine), "Doing whatever it takes to make the best product possible." Their 2017 Cycle Buff Beauty features old-vine Mclaren Vale Shiraz, and super-ripe Malbec from the Clare Valley, aged almost a year in French oak. Flamboyantly sincere, to say the least.
Write Your Own Review