Moet & Chandon
- Dom Pérignon Champagne Brut 2009
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Elevate the ordinary or compliment the luxurious. Just opening the bottle makes the day special.
- Kumamoto oysters,
- truffled lobster risotto
- and fried squash blossoms stuffed with ricotta.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, hazelnut, mineral, yeasty
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, yeasty
- Synonymous with luxury, Dom Perignon was indeed the world's 1st prestige Champagne cuvée; its inaugural release coming in 1936 (of the '21 vintage!) Every bottle of Dom Perignon starts with grapes sourced from 25-50 vineyard sites, from a single, superior vintage, and is aged for 7 years on its lees before disgorgement. Winemaking aside, nothing screams "occasion" like a bottle of Dom on the table.
Write Your Own Review