- Bourgogne La Cuvée de l'Oncle Paul
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy,
- Match a richly textured Bourgogne rouge with mild cheeses, roasted or cured meats and flavorful poultry dishes.
- Go for tomme de chevre and saussicon sec,
- magret de canard fumé
- or lapin a la moutarde.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, cherry, licorice
- This family estate based in Pommard has been managed by 8th generation vigneron, Jean-Lois Moissenet-Bonnard, since 1987. His daughter, Emmanuelle-Sophie, helms the winemaking. Their farming philosophy had been lutte raisonée for decades, but in 2014 they were certified HVE (High Environmental Value.) The wine's dedication is for Emmanuelle Sophie's great-great uncle Paul, not Jim Norton's.
Write Your Own Review