- Two Left Feet 2010
- Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Australia > South Australia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve fat and juicy Aussie blends with boldly flavored fare.
- Pair with sweet and smoky barbecue
- or a hunk of cave-aged gouda.
- Maybe a square or two of chili-spiked dark chocolate.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black currant, blackberry, oak
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black fruits, spicy, herbaceous
- Sparky and Sarah Marquis' (pronounced MAR-kwis) Two Left Feet is a monster blend, typical of the intense style realized by Sparky's trademarked "Marquis Vineyard Water Programme." From Shirvington through Henry's Drive and the partially eponymous Marquis-Philips, this couple produces serious wines with their tongues (and feet) planted firmly in their cheeks.
Write Your Own Review