- Pinot Noir 2014
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try duck, capon or lamb.
- Match with grilled vegetables, mushrooms
- and ripe cheeses like Gouda, St. Andre and Camembert.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, herbaceous, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, cherry, spicy, cola
- Cinematographer Michael Seresin (Bugsy Malone, Fame to Step Up, Harry Potter 3, etc.),purchased land in the Wairau Valley in the early 90's, setting up his vineyards according to strict biodynamic principles. Seresin's Momo Pinot Noir combines purchased grapes from organically-farmed plots in Marlborough with estate fruit and ferments them in used French barriques.
Write Your Own Review