Monsieur Etain (Scarecrow)
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2011
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Bold, complex reds may ease on down with several dishes. Three paths diverge on this yellow road.
- Try with "muffin tin" meatloaf,
- Moroccan brick chicken
- or straw and hay pasta with fresh porcinis.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, youthful, black cherry, plum, raspberry
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black fruits, licorice, vanilla, coffee, chocolate, cigar box
- Only the 5th vintage of Scarecrow's 2nd label, this tin man will have you longing for wine instead of a heart, and with only 1,000 cases produced, it can't be beat! Made by cult Cab queen Celia Welch and aged in 85% new French oak barrels for 16 months, the wine is bottled without fining or filtration. Some may rather oil, but we'd prefer to lubricate with this libation. ¡Mi corazon!
Write Your Own Review