- Fiasco! Chianti Classico 2013
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Fresh
- Enjoy traditional Chianti with classic Tuscan and modern Amer-Ital dishes.
- Match with grandma's chicken cacciatore
- or your chef friend's stained pappardelle with wild boar ragu.
- Slice of pizza, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, raspberry, strawberry, spicy, mineral
- In 2003, US transplant, Michael Schmeizer, purchased a 125 acre estate, 25 acres of which were previously organic vineyards, smack dab in the heart of Chianti's Classico region and converted them to biodynamics when replanting in 2005. He ferments his wines naturally and bottles his Chianti Classico unfiltered and unfined in a full liter, old-school fiasco because, well, why not?
Write Your Own Review