- Quatro 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Malbec, Syrah
- Chile > Colchagua Valley
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Hearty New World blends are perfect with grilled meats, but are also delicious on their own.
- Try with a chimichurri-topped skirt steak,
- a crumble of aged Irish cheddar
- or Brazilian churrasco!
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, blueberry, plum, spicy, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, black cherry, spicy
- For some, Chile remains as one of the last bastions of value wines. For others it is a wild new frontier, with experimental vineyards and ultramodern gravity-flow wineries. Montgras, with this four grape cuvée, seems to satisfy both; perfectly ripened fruit with minimal interference in the vineyard and a Bordeaux-like wallop without the exchange rate.
Write Your Own Review