- Pinot Gris 2012
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Crisp and refreshing, Pinot Gris can be a vegetarian's best friend.
- A splendid match with green pea ravioli in lemon broth,
- thyme roasted hen of the woods
- or a terrine of heirloom beets with goat cheese.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Established in the early 1900's by Montana transplants and dubbed Montinore (Montana-in-Oregon), the winery (est. 1982) was one of Oregon's largest by the mid-'90's. Everything changed with current owner Rudy Marchesi's involvement. Production was cut and the quality was enhanced. Organic since 2001, they were Demeter certified biodynamic in 2008.
Write Your Own Review