- Pinot Gris 2019
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Crisp and refreshing, Pinot Gris can be a vegetarian's best friend.
- A splendid match with green pea ravioli in lemon broth,
- thyme roasted hen of the woods
- or a terrine of heirloom beets with goat cheese.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, herbaceous
- Established in the early 1900's by Montana transplants and dubbed Montinore (Montana-in-Oregon), the winery (est. 1982) was one of Oregon's largest by the mid-'90's. Everything changed with current owner Rudy Marchesi's involvement. Production was cut and the quality was enhanced. Organic since 2001, they were Demeter certified in 2008 and are now the largest single US producer of biodynamic grapes.
Write Your Own Review