- Pinot Noir 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- The world's wide open with Willamette Valley Pinots.
- A perfect foil for alder-grilled salmon
- or a holiday green bean casserole.
- Anybody for braised veal cheeks with smoked mushrooms?
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, cooking spices, raspberry, cherry
- Established in the early 1900's by Montana transplants and dubbed Montinore (Montana-in-Oregon), the winery (est. 1982) was one of Oregon's largest by the mid-'90's. Everything changed with current owner Rudy Marchesi's involvement. Production was cut and the quality was enhanced. Organic since 2001, they were Demeter certified biodynamic in 2008.
Write Your Own Review