- Bordeaux Superieur 2009
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match Bordeaux's rich subtleties with succulent meat and game dishes.
- Serve with magret de canard,
- a rosemary and garlic infused shoulder of lamb
- or a festively presented veal rib crown roast.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, blueberry, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, creme de cassis
- Annointed with 3rd Growth status in 1855, but somewhat weather worn by the 20th century, d'Issan was purchased by the Cruse family in 1945 and under son Emmanuel's direction, underwent a drastic overhaul in the late 90's. Now better than ever, the grapes for Moulin d'Issan come from the vineyard that abuts the Chateau's driveway. One side is Margaux, the other Bx. Superieur.
Write Your Own Review