- Sauvignon Blanc 2011
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Malborough
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match aromatic NZ Sauvignon Blancs with seafood, salads and Asian spices.
- Try with mussels sreamed in herbs and wine,
- a warm goat cheese salad
- or a Thai-style chicken coconut curry.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, passion fruit, guava
- Founded by Diageo Wines a few years into the 21st century, the grapes for Newharbor's vibrant Sauvignon Blanc are harvested from the dry, cool climate Wairau Valley in Marlborough, on the northern tip of New Zealand's South Island. Zesty and crisp!
Write Your Own Review