- Chardonnay Skyside 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Rich and buttery Chardonnays love similarly styled foods.
- Pair with lobster, scallops and shrimp in a Sherry cream sauce,
- classic fettucine Alfredo
- or a wedge of Camembert and a crusty baguette.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, oak, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, fruity, apricot, pear, honey
- Newton calls their Skyside Chardonnay an "everyday luxury." Their Unfiltered Chardonnay is the benchmark, but it's the Skyside that pays the bills. Sourced from both estate vineyards and top long term contract sites ithroughout Sonoma County, the sustainably farmed Chardonnay grapes are barrel-fermented and aged, amplifying the wine's toasty aroma and rich texture.
Write Your Own Review