- Chardonnay Unfiltered 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair buttery Chardonnays with rich, opulant dishes.
- Serve with monkfish in a beurre blanc,
- ravioli in a lobster cream sauce
- or a roasted goose stuffed with apples and pears.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, butterscotch, citrus fruits, oak
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, tropical fruits, oak, honey, butter
- When people rave about big, buttery Chardonnays, the Newton Unfiltered is probably the wine they’re using as a benchmark. For over 30 years, Newton has been using naturally occuring yeasts in their barrel fermentation and bottling unfiltered to showcase the bold flavors of this unctuous fan favorite.
Write Your Own Review