- Colheita Porto 2007
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Franca, Tinta Roriz...
- > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Aged Tawnys pair well with the rich and nutty (if you know what I mean.)
- Serve with an almond tart,
- your partner's stepmother's pumpkin pie
- or sip by a roaring fire. A planned and controlled fire.
Nose: Intense, mature, fig, nutty, plum
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, high acidity, light tannin, intense, long finish, orange blossoms, dried fruit, hazelnut
- Colheitas are Tawny Ports from a single vintage, aged in barrels for a minimum of 7 years. Hand-picked and foot-trodden in lagares, independent and family-owned, the 170 year-old Hose of Niepoort ages its Colheitas in used 550L oak barrels for a minimum of 10 years in the cool cellars beneath their lodges at Vila Nova de Gaia.
Write Your Own Review