Nine North Wine Co.
- Zinfandel Hullabaloo 2014
- Zinfandel, Petite Sirah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Pair hearty Zinfandels with equally robust fare.
- Skirt steak tacos with Oaxacan mole,
- smoky pulled-pork hoagies
- and grilled lamb sausages all fit the bill. You could, of course, just have a burger.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, licorice, white pepper
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blueberry, cola
- If you're old enough to remember ABC's short-lived pop music show, Hullabaloo, then you're old enough to remember the brawny and brambly Zinfandels of that time too. Sourcing 60-85 year old fruit from top Lodi sites and aging a year or so in heavily toasted US oak barrels, Nine North pays homage to those Zins of yore. So, lift a barbell. Better yet, lift a glass or two. Less pulled muscles.
Write Your Own Review