- Rustico Prosecco Brut NV
- Glera (Prosecco)
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- A classic apéritif, but Prosecco is also great at the table.
- Try with seafood risotto,
- fish or light meats
- and take-out Chinese on the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, green apple, lemon, peach
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, peach, green apple
- Famed critic Robert Parker heaped glowing praise on this a few years back, calling it "the perfect crisp sparkler." Rustico offers explosive flavor and tons of fun. It's the original Prosecco, first served at the ultra-famous Harry's Bar in Venice. They mixed it with white peach juice to create the Bellini cocktail. This wine screams party!!
Write Your Own Review