- Dry Vermouth
- Picpuol de Pinet, Clairette
- France > Languedoc
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Like a fire extinguisher, dry vermouth should be mandatory in every kitchen.
- A splash in the sauté pan with your tilapia
- and in the wok with your vegetables.
- Don't forget the martini glass.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, aged, floral, lemon, orange blossoms
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, herbaceous, nutty
- Created by Louis Noilly and virtually unchanged since 1813, this vermouth starts out as a sun-exposed cask of dry white wine. After oxidizing for a year, the wine is then infused with herbs and spices, macerating for weeks before fortification, filtering and bottling.
Write Your Own Review