North Fork Project
- Merlot 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Easy going, young reds can be the one wine at a multi-course meal.
- Serve with an eggplant lasagna to start,
- roasted chicken with creamy gravy as the main
- and ripe blue cheese for dessert.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black currant, cherry, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, black cherry
- A joint effort from Long Island's Pellegrini Vineyards and NYC-based importer/distributor Martin Scott, the North Fork Project, with winemaking by the legendary Russell Hearn, allows Tri-Staters the opportunity to enjoy tasty wine, locally and sustainably produced, for a fair price and in convenient liter size. It's just like living in California... except much better, of course.
Write Your Own Review