North Fork Project
- Rosé 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Local wine, local food. A surefire match.
- Take out a couple of lobster rolls from Pearl Oyster Bar,
- the curried cauliflower or salmon rösti at Made Nice
- and a strawberry-rhubarb from The Little Pie Co.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- North Fork Project is a joint venture from Cutchogue's Pellegrini Vineyards and New York City-based importer/distributor Martin Scott. The aim is to put locally produced, sustainably farmed, conveniently packaged (1 liter) and tasty wines on Tri-Stater's tables without a lot of hype, muss or fuss. Crisp and vibrant, NFP rosé shines like an East End sunrise. Take that Provence.
Write Your Own Review