- Rosado 2014
- Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Spain > Navarra
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve a juicy and vibrant Spanish rosé and keep your day easy and fun.
- Try with Szechuan take-out,
- fish tacos with chipotle crema and salsa fresca
- or a leftover chicken salad straight from the Ziploc.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, strawberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, red fruits, raspberry, strawberry
- There has been an Ochoa making wine in Navarra since it was a Kingdom (that’s back to the 14th century for you non-history buffs.) These days, Javier's daughter Adriana Ochoa does the winemaking chores, using organically farmed estate fruit from 20 year-old vines for her sangrado method Rosado.
Write Your Own Review