- Cabernet Sauvignon Babor 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chile > Maipo Valley
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair fresh and fruity reds with zesty dishes.
- Match with a chipotle-spiked, pepper jack burger,
- spaghetti Bolognese
- or takeout Szechuan duck.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, herbaceous, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, plum, black cherry, black pepper
- Ship owner and horse breeder (Norwegian Fjord ponies), Dan Odfjell founded his eponymous winery over a quarter of a century ago. His son, Laurence, designed their state-of-the-art gravity flow winery in the 1990's and both Paul Hobbs and Arnaud Hereu are on the winemaking team. This tank-fermented and aged Cabernet is bottled with only a gentle filtration.
Write Your Own Review