- Carmenere Orzada 2010
- Chile > Maule Valley
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Full-fruited reds love densely flavored dishes.
- Try with a grilled, balsamic-marinated London broil
- or sautéed portabellos.
- Ideal with meaty stews, like shepherd's pie or a classic Chilean charquicán.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, blackberry, blueberry, earthy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, licorice, chocolate
- Tucked into the gentle slope overlooking their vineyards with Blowfeldian stealth, Norwegian-owned Odfjell’s stunning gravity flow winery is located primarily underground. Minimizing the need to pump or agitate the juice throughout the winemaking process, gravity flow helps preserve the natural subtleties of the finished wine. Orzada Carmenere is matured in oak for 10 months.
Write Your Own Review