- Cannonau 2013
- Cannonau, Tintillu
- Italy > Sardinia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Ripe, bright and zesty, match a Cannonau with roasted dishes and piquant cheeses.
- Serve with your favorite takeout rotisserie chicken,
- succulent lamb chops
- or an aged sheep's milk cheese like pecorino.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, forest floor, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black currant
- Olianas lies 35 miles north of Cagliari (not Caligari, he was the Dr.) in Gergei (not Georgi, that's the cheap vodka.) The estate covers 50 acres, but only 40 are vineyards. The rest are fruit trees and grazing for their 2 plow horses, Vegas and Dinette (you heard it right.) Sustainable and low sulphur, their Cannonau ages a few months in barrel and a year in bottle before release.
Write Your Own Review