- Monica Perdas Antigas 2013
- Italy > Sardinia
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Vibrant, racy and sometimes a little spicy, Monica is an affable and versatile table mate.
- Try old-fashioned spaghetti and meatballs,
- a pork belly banh mi
- or spice-grilled eggplant, feta and spinach pizza.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, smoky, strawberry
- Olianas lies 35 miles north of Cagliari (not Caligari, he was the Dr.) in Gergei (not Georgi, that's the cheap vodka.) The estate covers 50 acres, but only 40 are vineyards. The rest are fruit trees and grazing for their 2 plow horses, Vegas and Dinette (can't make this stuff up.) Sustainable and low sulphur, they bottle an exclusively Sardinian grape named (wait for it) Monica.
Write Your Own Review