- Bourgogne Blanc les Setilles 2018
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A smooth balance of toasty and tangy, ripe white Burgundies match up to everything from roasted to creamy.
- Pair with a panko-crusted cod filet,
- garlic and citrus chicken
- or veal in a lemon cream sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, stone fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, pear, tea
- If one were to state that les Setilles was a blend of 70% Puligny-Montrachet fruit and 30% Meursault, half of which is aged in Allier oak (10% new) and the balance in steel tank, one would certainly know their numbers, but would truly be missing the point, in that Olivier Leflaive and longtime winemaker Franck Grux consistently bottle a deliciously accessible white Burgundy.
Write Your Own Review