- Abstract 2016
- Grenache, Petite Sirah, Syrah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Artistic Grenache expresses its "palette" best with complimentary flavors.
- Enjoy with root beer-glazed pork chops,
- tamarind-braised collard greens and tofu
- or anything off the backyard barbecue.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black pepper, blackberry, plum
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, strawberry, black cherry, spicy
- Dave Phinney's iconic, Goya-bedecked Prisoner revealed a romantic vision of Zinfandel. Now, like a late period Picasso, he presents Abstract; expressive Grenache blended with Petite Sirah and Syrah, "... creating a departure from the traditional." A veritable Guernica of Grenache, with 10 months of French oak influence, and a guaranteed American appeal, just like Pablo.
Write Your Own Review